Monday, March 5, 2007

Outfitting your kitchen.

I stumbled on this article in a blog search. The author runs down some of the important things you need to have in a functional kitchen. I am still in the process of getting some of these things. My kitchen is small so I have been putting off getting all decked out with cool tools and gadgets until I have a bit more space. My biggest kitchen desire is counterspace. However a great set of knives would be appreciated as well.
In any case give this article a read if you are thinking about what to get for your kitchen, or are in need of some tools to make your food prep go more smoothly.

What's for Dinner? What's in Your Kitchen?
Over the course of my foodie lifetime, I’ve picked up all sorts of tools and gadgets for my kitchen. Some of them I can’t live without and others I forget I own them until the time comes to pack them up and move them into a new kitchen. ...

No comments: