Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Cool Spoons & Scale...Who would have thought that?

I came across a couple of posts on these blogs that talked about some cool kitchen gadgets. The first article is about a set of spoons that are actually sized in "cooking terms" such as smidgen a dash, and pinch.
  • Smidgen Measuring Spoons
    By Maricar
    The 5-piece Smidgen Measuring Spoon set has spoons for a tad, dash, pinch, smidgen and drop.....

This second article is about a slick looking, and sounding kitchen scale. I have this rickety little scale that I use to measure out chicken...etc and I am always afraid it will tip over. Not this one....check it out.

  • Tanita Kitchen Scale: Favorite Things
    By Amy Sherman(Amy Sherman)
    There was no going back. You put up with crappy kitchen equipment and gadgets and you don't even realize how lousy they are until you try something better. Meet my latest kitchen favorite, a digital kitchen scale--the Tanita KD-404. ...

2 comments:

Fran said...

I like your blogspot, Sounds 'official'

Tom said...

Thanks....I don't know how official it is but I enjoy cooking, and thought I'd blog about it.